Alexandrite Paragon is the living manifestation of the balance between the physical world and the magical world, a pure expression of duality whose strong connections to these realms grants her an uncanny intuition for how the enemies of Newerth seek to execute their plans. She and her winged crystal companions always seem to be where the enemy's next step lies, and those poor miscreants should expect no quarter, for the Alexandrite Paragon knows their true intent.
One More Spotlight
Alexandrite Paragon Wretched Hag Upgrades
- Haunt upgrade
- Base: A crystal bat flies at the target, leaving a dark smoky purple trail. On impact, the target explodes into crystal shards that fade into purple blinks of light. A crystal bat fades in and out above the affected character's head with a purplish wispy trail for the duration of the state.
- Upgrade: The crystal bat gains a wispy blue smoke trail. Upon casting, more bats explode outward from Wretched Hag with purplish trails. On impact, bats explode from the target and the bat flying above the target's head is more opaque and has blue and purple trails.
- Flash of Darkness upgrade
- Base: Crystal shards appear and collect into Wretched Hag. A spiraling trail of purple smoke and an explosion of crystal shards appear as Hag disappears/reappears. A puff of spiraling purple smoke appears to cloak Hag as she teleports.
- Upgrade: The effects gain an explosion of bats with purplish wispy trails. On reappearance, bats appear and fly inward to form Hag.
- Sonar Scream upgrade
- Base: Purple sound waves erupt from Wretched Hag. Crystal bats fly away from Wretched Hag and fade away.
- Upgrade: Several ethereal crystals jut from the ground and expand outward with the sound waves.
- Bat Blast upgrade
- Base: A wave of purple light and crystal bats fly out of Wretched Hag. The bats fade away as they fly farther.
- Upgrade: The wave of light and smoky trail turn blue. Large shards of crystals fly out of Wretched Hag and fade away before the crystal bats.
- Carnage Counter upgrade: Dazzle all of Newerth with a running display of your all-time kills and assists with your Paragon avatars!
- The Carnage Counter stats are only counted in Matchmaking games.
- The Carnage Counter stats are not counted in Bot Matchmaking games.
Upgraded Skill Icons
|Wretched Hag Alt Avatars|
| [ ]|