The Antlore Healer is a Neutral creep.
This creep spawns in a Small camp, in a group containing two Antlings and an Antlore Healer.
It also spawns in a non-pull Medium camp, in a group containing an Antling, an Antlore Healer, and two Antlore Necromancers.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Base values adjusted:
- Gold Bounty: 21-26 -> 20-22
- Max Health: 450 -> 400
- Experience: 47 -> 50
- The Antlore medium camp has been changed from "2x Antlings, 1x Antlore Healer, 1x Antlore Necromancer" to "1x Antling, 1x Antlore Healer, 2x Antlore Necromancer".
- Antlore Healer no longer heals neutrals while it is an NPC.
- Removed Antlore Necromancer camp only from the pull camps
- Attack backswing reduced to 0.05 seconds.
- Now has a 0 cast point & 0 cast time, no longer interrupts his previous actions and no longer requires him to turn to cast
- No longer casts its abilities while asleep during night time if not player-controlled
- Uncontrolled Antlore Healers will now only heal creeps that are under 80% health
- Antlore Healer's & Sporespitter's abilities now have 0 Cast Time
- This means right-clicking these abilities to make them autocast will no longer make the unit stop moving
- Antlore Healers will no longer heal themselves