|Although not all of the secrets of these Ancient tools have been unlocked, Astrolabes enhance one's abilities, bestow protection and regeneration, and can be activated to give greater protection and even swifter healing.|
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, restores 200 Health to nearby allies. Applies an aura to nearby allied units.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Aura[edit | edit source]
Activation[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Recipe Cost increased from 510 Gold to 710 Gold.
- Total Cost increased from 1550 Gold to 1750 Gold.
- Bonus Agility reduced from 8 to 5.
- Recipe cost increased from 400 to 510 .
- Total cost increased from 1440 to 1550 .
- Recipe cost reduced from 600 to 400 .
- Total cost reduced from 1640 to 1440 .
- Now Heals 200 Health (instead of 150).
- No longer heals an additional 100 Health over 10 seconds.
- Now has an application cooldown of 25 seconds.
- No longer restores 200 Health instantly.
- Instead, now restores 150 Health instantly and another 100 Health over 10 seconds.
- No longer applies a cooldown state to affected allies (which also restored 75 health over 25 seconds).
- Total cost decreased from 1663 to 1640 .
- Bonus Agility increased from 5 to 8.
- Astrolabe cooldown debuff now grants 3 Health Regeneration.
- This means using Astrolabe heals for 200 and then heals for another 75 over 25 seconds.
- No longer applies Astrolabe Immunity to units affected by Stormspirit.
- Reworked recipe:
- Aura radius increased to 900 from 500.
- Activation radius increased to 600 from 450.
- Fixed so Astrolabe Immunity can no longer be dispelled.
- Now heals Magic Immune units.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|