Azurite Paragon Revenant
|Azurite Paragon Revenant|
The Sapphire Paragon is a calm, focused guardian who embraces order and structure, and in her world there is no place for ill magic or the plague of the Hellbourne. The gems she carries are only slightly softer than diamonds, and true to form the Sapphire Paragon will shatter before she bends to the daemonic forces of destruction.
Azurite Paragon Revenant Upgrades
- Defile upgrade: Allies and self gain an extra ring of crystal pieces that glow and rotate around the character. Wisps of energy float off of the character. On hitting an enemy, extra crystal pieces fly off of the enemy. When slowed, extra wisps of energy float off and crystals pierce the ground underneath the character.
- Mortification upgrade: A crystal ring expands from the center of the afflicted target and grows to the outer regions of the area of effect.
- Essence Shroud upgrade: The target the spell is cast upon gains a dazzling glow and extra crystals growing out of them.
- Manifestation upgrade: Crystals rise up from the ground and float skyward around Revenant.
- Carnage Counter upgrade: Dazzle all of Newerth with a running display of your all-time kills and assists with your Paragon avatars!
- The Carnage Counter stats are only counted in Matchmaking games.
- The Carnage Counter stats are not counted in Bot Matchmaking games.
Upgraded Skill Icons
|Revenant Alt Avatars|
| [ ]|
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Due to the introduction of the new hero ( Sapphire), "Sapphire Paragon Revenant" has been renamed to "Azurite Paragon Revenant" to avoid potential confusion