Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Torn from a Behemoth moments before its death, a Behemoth's Heart provides some of the incredible strength, Health, and recovery of the creature of which it was once a part.|
+350 Max Health
+1% Health Regeneration
Description[edit | edit source]
This item's percentage based Health regeneration does not stack with other Behemoth's Hearts.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Recipe cost reduced from 800 to 500 .
- Total Cost reduced from 5100 to 4800 .
- Health Regeneration per second increased from 0.75% to 1% of your Max Health.
- Recipe cost creased from 1000 to 800 .
- Total cost creased from 5500 to 5100 .
- Recipe cost decreased from 1200 to 1000
- Total cost decreased from 5500 to 5300
- Now grants +0.75% Health Regen to all heroes instead of just Strength heroes.
- Fixed Behemoth's Heart to increase the damage of Agility heroes by 10% instead of 20%
- Reworked Passive:
- Grants +0.75% Health Regen to Strength heroes.
- Grants +10% damage increase to Agility heroes.
- Grants 15% Cooldown Reduction and +30 Cast Speed to Intelligence heroes.
- Reworked passive:
- New: +2% Health Regeneration after not taking any non-DoT hero damage for 10 seconds.
- Old: +1% Health Regeneration always
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|