|Torn from a Behemoth moments before its death, a Behemoth's Heart provides some of the incredible strength, Health, and recovery of the creature of which it was once a part.|
+350 Max Health
+1% Health Regeneration
Description[edit | edit source]
This item's percentage based Health regeneration does not stack with other Behemoth's Hearts.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Recipe cost reduced from 800 to 500 .
- Total Cost reduced from 5100 to 4800 .
- Health Regeneration per second increased from 0.75% to 1% of your Max Health.
- Recipe cost creased from 1000 to 800 .
- Total cost creased from 5500 to 5100 .
- Recipe cost decreased from 1200 to 1000
- Total cost decreased from 5500 to 5300
- Now grants +0.75% Health Regen to all heroes instead of just Strength heroes.
- Fixed Behemoth's Heart to increase the damage of Agility heroes by 10% instead of 20%
- Reworked Passive:
- Grants +0.75% Health Regen to Strength heroes.
- Grants +10% damage increase to Agility heroes.
- Grants 15% Cooldown Reduction and +30 Cast Speed to Intelligence heroes.
- Reworked passive:
- New: +2% Health Regeneration after not taking any non-DoT hero damage for 10 seconds.
- Old: +1% Health Regeneration always
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|