Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Blight Stones come in stacks of 3.
|A favorite tool of the daemons, Blight Stones drain the life out of the ancient trees of Newerth to gradually restore the Health of those who invoke them. So helpful are these bleak runes that many among the Legion are known to carry them as well, despite being deemed anathema by learned Beast shamans.|
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, target tree is consumed to heal self for 100 Health over 16 seconds.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Cost reduced from 90 to 75 .
- Health restored per charge reduced from 115 to 100.
- Runes of the Blight renamed to Blight Stones
- Heal over time is no longer dispellable
- Changed to "healing" so that the Toxicity does not disable them
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|