Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|A simple empty bottle that can be filled with healing water or magical runes.|
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, restores 125 Health and 125 Mana over 3 seconds. Must be filled at the Well or by picking up Runes.
Bottle is not filled when taken to the well by a Courier.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Cost increased from 600 to 650 .
- Health restored per sip increased from 125 to 135.
- Mana restored per sip reduced from 125 to 80.
- Healing and Mana restored reduced from 150 to 125 per sip.
- Total Health and Mana restored per sip increased from 100 to 150.
- Total Health restored per sip decreased from 135 to 100.
- Total Mana restored per sip increased from 70 to 100.
- Can now right click Runes to automatically fill your bottle with the Rune
- If you already have a Rune bottled, will use the rune normally instead
- Will bottle a rune if you right click it regardless of how full the Bottle is. Charges left in the Bottle are lost
- You can bottle a Rune by right clicking it while the Bottle is on cooldown
- Bottle is no longer refilled when held by a Courier
- Renamed to Bottle of Tears for now =]
- Courier now refills to 2/3 instead of full
- Double Damage will now correctly last 45 seconds instead of 30 seconds when used out of a bottle
- Will now automatically consume the rune it holds 2 minutes after picking it up, even if the bottle is passed to another
- Can now only be used by heroes
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|