Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Through a powerful and religiously suspect ritual learned in part from Beast shamans, it is possible to link a Ward of Revelation to a soldier, creating a Bound Eye that he can carry into battle and use to descry stealthed enemies|
|Stats||900 Reveal Range|
Description[edit | edit source]
Reveals stealthed units near its possessor.
This item will drop on death.
When bought by a courier, the Bound Eye is disabled until dropped or transferred. Once dropped or transferred, it can no longer be picked up again by the courier.
The Bound Eye drops on death and has an 900 Reveal Range of type Eye. Eye Reveal type can reveal stealthed units.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Can now be purchased by the courier and will be disabled until dropped or transferred. Once dropped or transferred it can no longer be picked up again by the courier
- Reveal range decreased to 900 from 1100
- Added the reveal range indicator to Bound Eye when you hover your cursor over it
- Vision of Wards now lingers for 4 seconds after the Bound Eye vision ends
- No longer reveals Wards from your own team
- No longer reveals abilities such as The Gladiator's Pitfall and Deadwood's Rotten Grasp
- No longer sees Wards by default
- Can now be activated to reveal all Wards through fog around the user for 10 seconds, 60 seconds cooldown. Will break invisibility on self when activated.
- Added a visual passive and active effect to the targets possessing Bound Eye
- Can no longer be purchased by a Courier.
- Dropping a Bound Eye now clears ownership
- You can no longer drop a Bound Eye before dying to make it unusable by the enemy
- Now reveals only if held by a Hero.
- Now reveals Wards.
- Reveal radius increased to 1100.
- Cost reduced to 700 from 750.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|