Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
The embodiment of courage and physical power, Carnelian Paragon wields the molten and solid crystals of his namesake to bludgeon and blockade the corruption that seeks to infect all of Newerth. He may not be as subtle as the other Paragons, but in those times when a man, beast or daemon simply needs a good thumping for the betterment of all, Carnelian Paragon is an excellent ally to have around.
Patch Avatar Spotlight
Carnelian Paragon Behemoth Upgrades
- Base: The fissure sparks and smokes with an orange glow.
- Upgrade: Giant red and glowing carnelian crystals are added to the fissure.
- Base: A plume of smoke and cracks spread out from Carnelian Behemoth.
- Upgrade: Glowing carnelian crystals are added to the ground around Carnelian Behemoth.
- Base: A ring of energy spreads out from Carnelian Behemoth whenever spells are cast.
- Upgrade: Glowing carnelian crystals and crystal dust explode from Carnelian Behemoth.
- Base: Carnelian Behemoth creates a massive crater with flames, sparks and smoke.
- Upgrade: Glowing carnelian crystals explode from the impact and are added to the crater.
- Carnage Counter Upgrade: Dazzle all of Newerth with a running display of your all-time kills and assists with your Paragon avatars!
- The Carnage Counter stats are only counted in Matchmaking games.
- The Carnage Counter stats are not counted in Bot Matchmaking games.
Upgraded Skill Icons
|Behemoth Alt Avatars|
| [ ]|