- Channeling is broken if targeted hero moves more than 1500 units away from Circe.
- Channeling cannot be broken with Magic Immunity or Invulnerability.
- Circe will continue channeling even if the target hero is killed mid-channel.
- Cannot copy Gemini if he is in his Fire and Ice form.
- Twisted Visage copies the target's max Health, but the current Health will be set equal to what percentage Health you had before transforming.
- Once Twisted Visage expires, removes all buffs and debuffs plus Ball Lightning and As One from self and disjoints projectiles.
- Does not copy transformation effects such as a Wildsoul's Bear Form.
- Technically, Circe herself is not transformed and is removed from the game during Twisted Visage, but can still be selected. Circe is replaced by the mimic for the duration, and her location is bound to it.
- The following pets and gadgets are removed when Twisted Visage expires:
- If Amun-Ra was copied and Twisted Visage expires while being revived by Pyroclasmic Rebirth, Circe will revive with 60% Health if you had at least 50% Mana remaining, or 10% with <50% Mana remaining.
- If Prisoner 945 was copied and Prison Break was active when Twisted Visage expires, all enemy units will have Prison Break removed.
- If The Madman with a Staff of the Master was copied and Twisted visage expires during the 5 second death delay, Circe will immediately die.
- If Deadlift was copied, Gravestones of Circe's allies will spawn on their death for the duration.