Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Daemonic Breastplates carry within them damned souls shrieking out for blood sacrifices. These spirits help defend not only the wearer but his allies, but far more importantly weaken the defenses of foes and accelerate the attacks of the wearer and any nearby friends.|
|Type|| Attack Speed|
|Stats||+30 Attack Speed|
Description[edit | edit source]
Applies a positive Armor aura to nearby allied units and structures and a negative Armor aura to nearby enemy units and structures.
Power of the aura can be swapped on use!
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Cooldown reduced from 10 seconds to 1 second.
- Recipe cost decreased from 900 to 500 .
- Bonus Armor increased from 6 to 7.
- This is on the base item, not on the aura.
- Ringmail component replaced with Platemail.
- Recipe cost decreased from 1500 to 900 ; total cost from 5550 to 5825 .
- Passive Armor from 10 to 6.
- Passive Attack Speed from 40 to 30.
- Aura Attack Speed increased from 15 to 20.
- Aura Armor reworked. Now, on use, swaps between Ally mode and Enemy mode.
- Ally Mode: +7 Armor/20 Attack Speed for allies. -3 Armor for enemies.
- Enemy Mode: +3 Armor/20 Attack Speed for allies. -7 Armor for enemies.
- Recipe cost increased from 900 to 1500 (to compensate for Warpcleft price decrease).
- Recipe cost lowered from 1100 to 900 (to compensate for Sol's Bulwark price increase).
- Reworked recipe:
- Aura no longer affects gadgets.
- Recipe cost lowered from 2000 to 1500 .
- Total cost lowered from 5950 to 5450 .
- Aura now applies to structures as well.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|