Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The ultimate craft work of Hellbourne smiths are Doom Bringer blades, so powerful that even the daemons themselves fear them. The swords, ensouled with the spirits of great but sinful warriors, are so proud that they will abandon a master who falls in battle rather than serve one they deem a failure.|
Description[edit | edit source]
This item cannot be dropped, sold, or destroyed. It will drop on death.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When bought by a courier or Booboo, the items will not assemble into a Doom Bringer until both components are held by a hero.
- Once assembled, it cannot be held or picked up by a courier or Booboo.
- Doom Bringer also cannot be stashed.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Only drops when a player scores a kill against them
- Every hero kill made with the Doom Bringer grants a bonus 10 Attack Damage on the Doom Bringer
- This bonus Attack Damage remains on the item even if dropped
- Max of 25 charges
- Can no longer combine on Couriers
- Components will remain separate until moved into the stash or inventory
- Will now combine in both the owner's stash and inventory
- Doombringer can now be disassembled as long as it remains in the stash
- Once removed from the stash, a Doombringer can no longer be returned to the stash
- Can no longer be manually dropped or be given to a teammate.
- Can no longer be destroyed, transferred to your Stash, or held by a Courier or Booboo.
- If you buy a Doom Bringer with a Courier or Booboo, it is immediately dropped.
- Can no longer be sold.
- Damage increased to +250 from +200.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|