Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Once, Elder Parasites were borne upon a plaguewind that swept out from the lost cities of the Ancients, bringing a time of madness and butchery to mankind. Now they are quite rare, but ironically prized-the vampirism and Berzerker strength they impart are valuable to those fighting for dominance of Newerth.|
|Type|| Attack Speed|
|Stats||+15 Attack Speed|
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, applies Crazed to self for 12 seconds.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Moved from Combative to Morph Attack section.
- Hungry Spirit, Whispering Helm, Symbol of Rage and Elder Parasite (new) are now Lifesteal Modifiers, which do not stack with themselves.
- Lifetube has been replaced with a Hungry Spirit in the recipe.
- Recipe cost reduced from 625 Gold to 600 Gold.
- Total cost remains unchanged (2000 Gold).
- No longer gives 5 Health Regeneration.
- Now gives +10% Lifesteal.
- Lifesteal modifier.
- Crazed buff's Lifesteal reduced from 25% to 20%.
- Attack Speed bonus from the active state decreased from 85 to 80.
- Movement Speed bonus from the active state decreased from 20% to 15%.
- Damage Amplification on self from the active state increased from 15% to 20%.
- Lifesteal bonus from the active state decreased from 30% to 25%.
- Beastheart removed from the recipe, replaced with Lifetube.
- Recipe cost increased from 400 to 625 ; total cost unchanged.
- 250 Max Health removed.
- Now grants + 5 Health Regeneration.
- Active Lifesteal increased from 20% to 30%.
- No longer an Activation Modifier.
- Reduced active bonus Attack Speed from +100 to +85.
- Recipe: Hungry Spirit + Recipe (1000) (Total Cost: 1900 )
- Stats: 17% Lifesteal
- Activation: +100 Attack Speed, +20% Movement Speed, +20% damage taken
- No longer an Attack Modifier.
- Is now an Activation Modifier and cannot be activated while effects from Shrunken Head or Void Talisman are active.
- Moved category to Combative.
- [Undocumented change]
- Lowered damage amplification from 30% to 20%.
- Increased active bonus:
- New: +100 Attack Speed, +20% Movement Speed, +30% damage taken
- Old: +75 Attack Speed, +15% Movement Speed, +20% damage taken
- Recipe cost decreased from 1050 to 1000 .
- Total cost decreased from 1950 to 1900 .
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|