Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|A sword that will flashfreeze foes.|
+3.5 Mana Regeneration
|Modifiers||Freeze, Magic Lifesteal Modifier|
Description[edit | edit source]
On attack, applies Chilled to the target and Searing to nearby enemies.
This item contains an Attack Modifier. Attack modifiers are exclusive and do not stack with other attack modifiers.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Mana Regeneration lowered from 4 to 3.5.
- Magic Lifesteal increased from 20% to 28%.
- Non-hero Magic Lifesteal increased from 8% to 12%.
- Instead of granting +18% Spell Damage vs. non-hero units, now grants +20% Magic Lifesteal (8% vs. non-hero units).
- This is a Magic Lifesteal modifier and will not stack with other Magic Lifesteal modifiers.
- Now applies a static 25% Movement Speed slow for 3 seconds. Only slows by 15% when wielded by a ranged hero.
- Icebrand, Frozen Light, Frostburn, Dawnbringer and Frostwolf's Skull are now Freeze Modifiers, which do not stack with themselves.
- Removed the bonus Damage based on the Mana Cost of the last spell cast.
- Now grants 18% extra Spell Damage vs non-hero units.
- Searing DoT removed.
- New Passive: When casting any spell, 30% of its Mana Cost is dealt as bonus Damage on your next attack.
- Movement Slow per charge increased to 6% from 5%.
- Maximum Movement Slow increased to 18% from 15%.
- Searing DoT per charge changed to 7.5 True Damage from 12 Magic Damage.
- Mana Regeneration decreased to +4 from +5.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|