General Rally is most comfortable at the head of the Legion vanguard, charging into the enemy and spilling the battle’s first blood, but he accepts that duty also requires leading his soldiers across Adkarna’s groomed parade grounds to honor the King, Queen, and everything they stand for. However, Rally is always a soldier first and he required his ceremonial armor to be designed and constructed to the highest combat standards. Should he ever carry the impressive panoply against an armed foe, his troops need only to see how heavily Rally equips himself to know what kind of threat they face.
Patch Avatar Spotlight
- Levels 1-5
- Basic weapon
- Basic banner staff
- Basic backpiece
- Basic gauntlets
- No helmet
- No passive effects
- Levels 6-11
- Upgraded weapon with glowing red passive effects
- Upgraded banner staff
- Upgraded circlet helmet
- Upgraded gauntlets
- Upgraded backpiece
- Trailing red sparks
- Levels 12+
- Ultimate weapon with upgraded effects
- Ultimate banner staff
- Ultimate Corinthian helmet
- Ultimate backpiece
- Trailing golden sparks
- Assassin's Shroud: Her capes become Assassin's Shrouds with effects based on the item icon.
- Barbed Armor: Her breastplate and shoulder pauldrons gain barbs.
- Boots: An upgraded version of her boots model is applied.
- Bottle: A bottle hangs from the left side of her belt.
- Daemonic Breastplate: The center part of her breastplate becomes skull-themed with effects based on the item icon.
- Homecoming Stone: A Homecoming Stone hangs from the right side of her belt.
- Portal Key: A Portal Key with effects based on the item icon is attached to her backpiece.
- Power Supply: Her gauntlets become powered gauntlets with effects based on the item icon.
- Staff of the Master: Her weapon is replaced with a Staff of the Master with a glowing blue crystal.
|Rally Alt Avatars|
| [ ]|