Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Ghost Marchers not only provide a significant boost to one's speed but also contain clever springs that help the wearer both inflict and shrug off damage. Moreover, these springs can provide occasional quick bursts of speed to get one out of a sticky situation.|
+70 Movement Speed
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, applies Phased to self for 6 seconds.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Movement Speed bonus on the buff state increased from 8% to 10%.
- Movespeed bonus from active decreased from 12% to 8%.
- Increased Phased Movement Speed buff from +10% to +12%.
- Phased is no longer dispelled on ability or item use.
- Renamed Enhanced Marchers to Ghost Marchers.
- Recipe changed to Punchdagger x2 + Recipe (500)
- Stats changed to +24 Damage, +70 Movement Speed
- Buff duration increased to 6 seconds.
- Cooldown decreased to 12 seconds.
- Phased now grants Unitwalking.
- Phased is now dispelled on ability cast.
- Cooldown increased from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Can now be disassembled.
- Increased Damage from +12 to +16.
- Increased Movement Speed from +60 to +65.
- Buff duration decreased from 6 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Cooldown decreased from 12 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Phased is no longer dispelled when using abilities.
- Lowered Armor from +7 to +5.
- Buff duration increased from 5 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Cooldown increased from 10 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Phased buff is no longer dispelled when using items.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|