Grimoire of Power
|Grimoire of Power|
|Grimoire of the Rift.|
+3 Mana Regeneration
|Modifier||Magic Lifesteal Modifier|
Description[edit | edit source]
This item's Cooldown Reduction bonus does not stack with itself.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Instead of granting +20% Spell Damage, now grants +25% Magic Lifesteal (10% vs. non-hero units) and +25% Ability Cooldown Reduction.
- This is a Magic Lifesteal modifier and will not stack with other Magic Lifesteal modifiers.
- Spell Damage bonus vs Heroes increased from 15% to 20%.
- 15% extra Spell Damage changed to 15% extra Spell Damage against heroes.
- Now grants 20% extra Spell Damage vs non-hero units.
- Spell Damage bonus is now passive.
- Spell Damage bonus decreased from +20% to +15%.
- Searing DoT removed.
- Mana Regeneration decreased from 4 to 3.
- Passive 15% Damage increase removed.
- New Passive: When casting any spell, 35% of its Mana Cost is dealt as bonus Damage on your next attack.
- New Activation: On use, increases all of your spell damage done by 20% for 6 seconds.
- 60 second cooldown, 150 Mana Cost.
- DoT changed to 20 True Damage from 35 Magic Damage.
- DoT damage decreased to 35 from 40.
- Recipe cost increased to 800 from 700 .
- Total cost increased to 5100 from 5000 .
- Added to Tournament Rules.
- Unholy Expulsion Spirits will now receive the benefits of +15% damage amplification.
- Gawain's Diving Strike will now receive the benefits of +15% damage amplification.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|