Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Harvested in lands untouched by Newerth's sun, Hellflowers stink of death and are covered in burning thorns. They are prized despite this because the aroma heightens the intellect and induces a sort of battle-frenzy of rapid, powerful attacks. Moreover, the thorns' prick hastens the recovery of magical powers, and when the flower blooms, it sears an enemy's very soul.|
+35 Attack Speed
+200% Mana Regeneration
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, applies Hellflower effect to enemy target for 4.5 seconds.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Targets affected by Hellflower now receive 15% increased incoming Damage from all sources.
- Damage decreased from 51 to 40.
- Attack Speed increased from 30 to 35.
- Mana Regeneration decreased from 225% to 200%.
- Manacost decreased from 150 to 100.
- Silence duration increased from 4.5 to 5 seconds.
- Removed damage amplification.
- Range increased to 900 from 800.
- Increased duration to 4.5 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Mana Cost decreased to 150 from 200.
- Visual trail now stops spawning when Hellflower is dispelled early.
- Duration decreased to 4 seconds from 5 seconds.
- Range reduced to 800 from 900.
- Mana Cost increased to 200 from 100.
- Damage increased to +51 to match its components.
- Now creates a trail behind the target that can be seen through fog.
- Damage increased to +45 from +40.
- Damage amplification is now constant, rather than being dealt at the end of the duration.
- Now perplexes the target.
- Can now be disassembled.
- Mana Cost decreased to 100 from 200.
- Moved category to Combative.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|