Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Harvested in lands untouched by Newerth's sun, Hellflowers stink of death and are covered in burning thorns. They are prized despite this because the aroma heightens the intellect and induces a sort of battle-frenzy of rapid, powerful attacks. Moreover, the thorns' prick hastens the recovery of magical powers, and when the flower blooms, it sears an enemy's very soul.|
+35 Attack Speed
+200% Mana Regeneration
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, applies Hellflower effect to enemy target for 4.5 seconds.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Targets affected by Hellflower now receive 15% increased incoming Damage from all sources.
- Damage decreased from 51 to 40.
- Attack Speed increased from 30 to 35.
- Mana Regeneration decreased from 225% to 200%.
- Manacost decreased from 150 to 100.
- Silence duration increased from 4.5 to 5 seconds.
- Removed damage amplification.
- Range increased to 900 from 800.
- Increased duration to 4.5 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Mana Cost decreased to 150 from 200.
- Visual trail now stops spawning when Hellflower is dispelled early.
- Duration decreased to 4 seconds from 5 seconds.
- Range reduced to 800 from 900.
- Mana Cost increased to 200 from 100.
- Damage increased to +51 to match its components.
- Now creates a trail behind the target that can be seen through fog.
- Damage increased to +45 from +40.
- Damage amplification is now constant, rather than being dealt at the end of the duration.
- Now perplexes the target.
- Can now be disassembled.
- Mana Cost decreased to 100 from 200.
- Moved category to Combative.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|