|Even after an hour in fire, it's still cold.|
Description[edit | edit source]
On attack, applies Chilled to target.
This item contains an Attack Modifier. Attack modifiers are exclusive and do not stack with other attack modifiers.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Now applies a static 15% Movement Speed slow for 3 seconds. Only slows by 10% when wielded by a ranged hero.
- Icebrand, Frozen Light, Frostburn, Dawnbringer and Frostwolf's Skull are now Freeze Modifiers, which do not stack with themselves.
- Chilled effect increased from 2.5 to 3.5 seconds when applied by a melee unit
- Chilled effect increased from 1.5 to 2 seconds when applied by a ranged unit
- Movement Slow per charge increased to 6% from 3%, maximum charges lowered to 2 from 5.
- Maximum Movement Slow lowered to 12% from 15%.
- Icebrand Slow is no longer inherited by illusions.
- Changed recipe to use a Bolstering Armband instead of Fleetfeet.
- Stats changed to +16 Strength, +10 Damage.
- Lowered recipe cost to 750 from 950.
- Total cost reduced to 2200 from 2400 .
- Slow now lasts 2.5 seconds when wielded by a Melee hero (still 1.5 seconds on Ranged heroes).
- Changed Movement Slow to a stacking 3% Movement Slow, 5 stacks maximum (from a static 15% Movement Slow).
- Changed recipe:
- Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 3 seconds.
- Changed Hack to Icebrand.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|