Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Icon of the Goddess
|Icon of the Goddess|
|The most holy symbol of the Beast religion is the Icon of the Goddess Earth. The reverence poured into these objects redounds to whomever possesses them, granting great Health and Magic, and helping to restore mystic energies and close wounds.|
|Stats||+450 Max Health|
+350 Max Mana
+2 Health Regeneration
+20% Mana Regeneration
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Max Mana decreased from 400 to 350.
- Health Regeneration from a nearby enemy hero dying reduced from 20 to 10
- 300 HP heal over 15 seconds reduced to 150 HP heal over 15 seconds.
- Now regenerates 300 Health and Mana on charge gain over 15 seconds from 10 seconds.
- Now grants a +30 Health and Mana Regen buff for 10 seconds whenever a charge is gained.
- Charges are now capped at 50.
- Max number of charges lost on death decreased from 10 to 8.
- Health Regeneration increased from +1 to +2.
- Mana Regeneration increased from +10% to +20%.
- Can now only lose up to 10 charges per death.
- Now gains 2 charges when an enemy hero within 1000 units dies.
- Each charge grants +0.5 Health Regen and +10% Mana Regen.
- Half the charges are lost on death.
- Now not allowed in Tournament Rules.
- Total cost increased from 3200 to 3300 (from Pickled Brain cost increase).
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|