Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|In the deep jungles, a degenerate race is said to have worshipped the Hellbourne with exotic and unnatural rites. The only evidence of this cult are Insanitarius masks. Donning one bestows immediate battle rag--increased strength and Attack Speed, the ability to shrug off minor wounds, and rapid recovery from injuries. And by whispering a secret phrase, the wearer can invoke truly Insane Strength.|
+25 Attack Speed
+5 Health Regeneration
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, greatly increases Strength and damage while constantly inflicting damage to self.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Toggle[edit | edit source]
Un-Toggle[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Recipe cost increased from 500 to 550 .
- Total cost unchanged.
- Health Regeneration increased from 3 to 5.
- Health removed per second increased from 35 to 45.
- Damage decreased from 12 to 10.
- Cooldown decreased from 7 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Toggled effect now propagates to illusions.
- Now has a 0.5 second cooldown when toggled on.
- Now grants stats equal to the sum of its parts.
- Damage increased from +11 to +12.
- Attack Speed increased from +15 to +25.
- Cooldown decreased to 7 seconds from 5 seconds.
- Recipe changed to include a Steamstaff instead of Punchdagger.
- Recipe cost decreased from 900 to 500 to compensate.
- Now stacks with Elder Parasite properly.
- No longer interrupts channeling.
- Now goes on cooldown when toggled on, not when toggled off.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|