Description[edit | edit source]
Jungling is the process of killing Neutral Creeps (also called Creeping) to earn gold and experience rather than laning in the early game. Neutral units spawn in various locations around the map. These locations are indicated on the map by a yellow, orange, or red dot. (See Neutral Creeps for specific spawn locations.) Yellow indicates the lowest level creeps, orange mid-level creeps, and red the highest level creeps.
Jungling increases the team's overall gold and experience because you'll have two heroes solo laning, and one Jungling. The downside is that it leaves one lane with one less hero, which can cause problems if the solo hero is laning against stronger laners. Jungling also requires some experience, as not all heroes jungle the same way, and different heroes have easier and harder time clearing camps and/or staying in the jungle without going back to heal up.
Junglers[edit | edit source]
Jungle Basics[edit | edit source]
- Neutral creeps first spawn at 0:30 after the lane creeps spawn.
- Each neutral creep camp will respawn every minute, at x:00, provided there aren't any corpses, gadgets (including Wards of Sight and Wards of Revelation) or other units in the creep respawn checkbox area
- The neutral creep checkbox is the trigger that will determine whether the camp will respawn or not; if the information above is true, then it will respawn the creeps.
- Creep stack camps by pulling them away from the spawn location when the timer reaches ~x:54 (the most error-free time)
- Corpses take approximately 23 seconds to decay; this means all creeps should be dead at x:37, at the LATEST, if you want the camp to respawn.
- Minotaurs and Catman Champions will use their AoE spells when there are 3 or more non-lane creep units in a small AoE.
- Creep pulling (not to be confused with creep stacking) is the act of pulling neutral creeps into the lane, in order to draw your allied creeps' aggro to lure them in, in case you have a troublesome creep camp to deal with/you're low on HP. This will also cause the lane to be drawn back closer to your tower, giving the player on the lane an advantage in lasthitting and a safety net. This is very effective early-game and should be repeated by the babysitter on the lane where your carry is. Pull the creeps from the camp into the lane at x:15/x:45.