Knightslayer has long stood guard over the entrance to a network of caves in the Iron Mountains rumored to hold vast amounts of gold mined by the ancestors of the Third Clan of Man, the Builders. Many brave knights have tried to defeat this dragon, both to access the hidden riches and to add the fierce, scaled head to their trophy case. Killing the legendary Knightslayer would boost their status from famous to legendary.
Every knight has failed so far, and Knightslayer has adorned himself with pieces of their armor--shield, chest plate, banner, etc.--in an attempt to deter to any future challengers. This has had the opposite effect. Every man with a lance and a sword has sworn to slay this dragon to prove his bravery and skill, and while Knightslayer seeks no battle, he will not fail in his role of guardian and protector.
Patch Avatar Spotlight
- Levels 1 - 5
- Juvenile form
- Levels 6 - 10
- Adolescent form
- Levels 11 -15
- Adult form
- Levels 16+
- Elder form
- All Boots: Blue flames char the ground underneath the dragon.
- Behemoth's Heart: The dragon's wing membranes turn blood red.
- Bloodborne Maul / Shieldbreaker: Spikes run along the sides of the dragon's mighty tail.
- Elder Parasite: Attack projectiles gain purple and yellow flames.
- Insanitarius: The dragon's armored scales turn gold.
- Frostwolf's Skull: Frost surrounds the dragon.
- Soultrap: Souls emit from the tips of the dragon's wings.
- Ultor's Heavy Helm: Gold spikes run along the back of the dragon.
|Draconis Alt Avatars|
| [ ]|