Description[edit | edit source]
Lowers both yours and target's Armor.
This item does not get negated by Null Stone.
Activation[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Recipe cost reduced from 225 to 100 .
- Total cost reduced from 1275 to 1150 .
- Passive Armor bonus reduced from 8 to 6.
- Aura now also grants 2 bonus Armor.
- This is in addition to 1 Mana Regeneration that the Aura already provides.
- Recipe: Ringmail (550 ) + Ring of the Teacher (500 ) + Recipe (225 ). Total 1275
- Grants: +8 Armor, +5 Attack Damage.
- Aura (900 radius): Grants 1 Mana Regeneration to nearby ally player-controlled units.
- Active: Grants target ally 6 bonus Armor; or reduces the target enemy's Armor by 6 for 8 seconds. Reduces your own Armor by 6 for the duration. Dispels debuff from self if the target dies early.
- Single target, 1000 cast range, 8 second cooldown.
- Recipe reworked to be: Ringmail (550 ) + Trinket of Restoration (350 ) + Recipe (100 )
- 1000 total
- No longer upgradeable.
- Now passively grants: +6 Armor, +3 Health Regeneration.
- Upon activation reduces enemy's and own Armor by 6.
- Can now be used on allies to grant them bonus Armor (same amount) at the cost of your own.
- Mana cost reduced from 5 to 0.
- Recipe cost reduced from 250 to 150 .
- Mana Cost increased from 0 to 5
- Range increased from 800 to 1000
- Recipe cost reduced from 275 to 250
- Mana cost Removed
- Now dispels debuff from self if the target dies early
- Mana Cost decreased to 10 from 25.
- Mana Cost decreased to 25 from 50.
- Range increased to 800 from 750.
- Recipe cost decreased to 275 from 300 .
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|