Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Always your shining light in the dark.|
+2.5 Mana Regeneration
|Modifier||Magic Lifesteal Modifier|
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Mana Regeneration lowered from 3 to 2.5.
- Magic Lifesteal increased from 15% to 20%.
- Non-hero Magic Lifesteal increased from 5% to 8%.
- Instead of granting +12% Spell Damage vs. non-hero units, now grants +15% Magic Lifesteal (5% vs. non-hero units).
- This is a Magic Lifesteal modifier and will not stack with other Magic Lifesteal modifiers.
- Removed the bonus Damage based on the Mana Cost of the last spell cast.
- Now grants 12% extra Spell Damage vs non-hero units.
- Searing DoT removed.
- New Passive: When casting any spell, 25% of its Mana Cost is dealt as bonus Damage on your next attack.
- Searing DoT per charge changed to 5 True Damage from 8 Magic Damage.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|