Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Forged on a plane of Hell devoid of matter or energy, the Nullfire Blade seeks always to destroy magic around it, whether by burning it out of a foe or stripping him of enchantments. In addition, the vortex of emptiness it projects around itself bestows both speed and insight to one who wields it.|
|Modifier||Mana Combustion Modifier|
|Notes||Can be upgraded 2 times|
Nullfire Blade is a Combative item in Heroes of Newerth.
Description[edit | edit source]
This item's Mana Burn effect does not stack with itself. Burns the targets mana, dealing damage based on the mana burnt.
Can be upgraded 2 times. Level 3 activation dispels buffs on the target.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Passive[edit | edit source]
Active[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Mana Burn per attack decreased from 50/75/100 to 40/60/80.
- Mana Burn increased from 45 to 50.
- Physical Damage reduced from 80% to 50% of the Mana Burnt.
- Recipe can now be purchased 2 more times after item is purchased.
- Total cost is 3300/4160/5020 .
- Each recipe purchase increases Mana Burn by 25.
- Total Mana Burn is now 50/75/100.
- The final level of Nullfire Blade now dispels buffs on enemies.
- Moved from Combative to Morph Attack section.
- Can now activate and target an enemy unit to apply a Tapering 60% Movement Speed Slow to them for 4 seconds.
- This item's active ability has a 14 second cooldown and a 700 Cast Range.
- Fleetfeet (450 ) in recipe replaced with Soulscream Ring (440 ).
- Recipe cost increased from 700 to 860 .
- Total cost increased from 3150 to 3300 .
- Agility bonus decreased from 30 to 26.
- Now passively gives +3 Strength and Intelligence.
- Active effect removed.
- Mana burn increased from 26 to 45 per hit.
- Damage based on Mana burned increased from 60% to 80%.
- Now gives 200% Bonus Attack Damage against summoned units and illusions.
- No longer able to purge yourself.
- Mana Burn per autoattack increased from 24 to 26
- No longer upgrades.
- Recipe cost is still 700g; total cost unchanged.
- Apprentice's Robe removed from the recipe, replaced with Fleetfeet.
- 6 Intelligence removed.
- Agility increased from 22 to 30.
- Burn amount increased from 20 to 24 per attack.
- Burn damage decreased from 100% to 60% of mana burned.
- Nullfire Blade's active now deals 1000 damage to summoned units instead of instantly killing them.
- Cooldown decreased from 20 seconds to 14 seconds.
- Range increased from 600 to 700.
- Recipe cost decreased from 800 to 700 .
- Total cost decreased from 3250 to 3150 .
- Now propagates to illusions, but illusions burn 6.67/12 Mana.
- Recipe cost decreased from 850 to 800 .
- Total cost decreased from 3300 to 3250 .
- No longer kills allied illusions.
- Cooldown changed from 12/20 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Moved category to Combative.
- Level 1 Nullfire Blade cooldown decreased from 20 seconds. to 12 seconds
- Upgraded version now has infinite charges.
- Cooldown increased from 12 seconds to 20 seconds.
- No longer propagates to illusions.
- Upgrading now adds 8 charges instead of refreshing charges to 8.
- Fixed so it properly dispels Jeraziah's Protective Charm.
- Recipe will sell for the correct value again.
- Activation no longer ignores Magic Immunity.
- Damage from Mana burnt increased from 80% to 100%.
- Nullfire Blade again does bonus damage based on the mana burned
- Can now be upgraded a second time.
- Mana burnt changed from 27 to 20/32.
- Damage from Mana burnt increased from 75% to 80%.
- Activation now instantly kills summoned units.
- Charges decreased from 10 to 8.
- No longer enters "targeting mode" with 0 charges.
- Fixed a bug causing Nullfire blade to be created with 0 charges when the final component was given to a hero from a courier
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|