|Portal Keys tear asunder the already tenuous barriers between the dimensions of Newerth and enable one to instantly teleport a modest distance. Because of the volatile energies released, however, a Portal Key can never be used by one who has recently been injured, lest he be torn asunder himself.|
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, teleports user a short distance to a targeted location.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Cost increased from 2150 to 2250 .
- Cooldown increased from 14 to 15 seconds.
- Now starts a 3s cooldown when picked up.
- Removed trail effect.
- Removed minimum Cast Range of 200.
- Double-activating now blink towards your base.
- Cooldown lowered from 17 seconds to 14 seconds.
- Can no longer be used while Immobilized
- Tweaked so DoTs will now trigger the cooldown
- Cooldown on damage will not trigger from self-inflicted damage.
- Will only trigger the cooldown on damage if damaged by a player controlled unit
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|