Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Portal Keys tear asunder the already tenuous barriers between the dimensions of Newerth and enable one to instantly teleport a modest distance. Because of the volatile energies released, however, a Portal Key can never be used by one who has recently been injured, lest he be torn asunder himself.|
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, teleports user a short distance to a targeted location.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Cost increased from 2150 to 2250 .
- Cooldown increased from 14 to 15 seconds.
- Now starts a 3s cooldown when picked up.
- Removed trail effect.
- Removed minimum Cast Range of 200.
- Double-activating now blink towards your base.
- Cooldown lowered from 17 seconds to 14 seconds.
- Can no longer be used while Immobilized
- Tweaked so DoTs will now trigger the cooldown
- Cooldown on damage will not trigger from self-inflicted damage.
- Will only trigger the cooldown on damage if damaged by a player controlled unit
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|