Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Stats||+105 Movement Speed|
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, teleports self to target allied structure or unit and applies a 200 movement speed buff for five seconds.
When out of combat, increases Movement speed by 45 over 8 seconds.
Out of combat Bonus Movement Speed is removed when the owner takes damage, casts a spell, gets a spell cast on him, attacks, or uses an item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Recipe cost increased from 1550 to 1900 . Total cost from 2250 to 2600 .
- In addition to its current effects, the buff state that is granted for up to 5 seconds after you successfully teleport with Post Haste now grants Unitwalking.
- Credits to Xeanoz for the suggestion.
- Mana Cost reduced from 75 to 50.
- When teleporting to ally buildings, can now teleport at most 400 units away from the target building.
- Mimics the functionality of Homecoming Stone in this manner.
- Also destroys trees around the target location if targeting ground.
- Still does not disarm an ally building.
- Behaviour when targeting non-building units remains unchanged.
- Bonus movement speed and health regen longer goes on cooldown while its owner is dead.
- Recipe cost of Post Haste decreased from 1600 to 1550 .
- Total cost unchanged.
- Movespeed charges falloff range increased from 900 to 1000.
- All charges removed at 775 range, increased from 600.
- Recipe cost reduced from 1900 to 1600
- Total cost reduced from 2550 to 2250
- [Undocumented change] Now grants +0.5 Health Regeneration per charge (up to +2 Health Regen).
- Now grants +45 Movement Speed over 8 seconds when out of combat to match Striders' passive.
- Can no longer teleport to pets that belong to players with help disabled.
- Increased Movement Speed from +95 to +105 .
- Now grants +200 Movement Speed after teleporting for 5 seconds or until you enter combat.
- Can now teleport to player-controlled units (Ex. Hellhounds).
- Increased Movement Speed to +95.
- Can no longer teleport to player-controlled units, gadgets, and couriers.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|