Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|When Hellbourne rifts are closed, they leave behind unhealed scars that taint the land for years. Daemon and mortal alike have discovered that Riftshards harvested from this unholy ground can be used as powerful enhancements to weapons, especially given their occasional tendency to explode for massive damage.|
|Notes||Can be upgraded 3 times|
Description[edit | edit source]
Grants a chance to deal critical strikes on attack.
Can be upgraded 3 times.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Bonus Damage based on the target's Max Health will no longer proc against enemy Bosses.
- Critical hit multiplier reduced from 1.65/1.9/2.15/2.4x to 1.25/1.5/1.75/2x.
- Now whenever a critical hit occurs, in addition to the multiplier it now also deals 2.5/5/7.5/10% of the targets Max Health in bonus damage.
- In total, at level 4 of Riftshards your attacks have a 20% chance to do a 2x critical hit and deal 10% of the targets Max Health in bonus damage.
- This bonus damage is considered part of the critical hit.
- New Riftshards aim to give players the option to counter heroes with high amounts of health.
- Critical Strike chance changed to 20% from 10/13/16/20%.
- Critical Strike value changed to 1.65/1.9/2.15/2.4x from 1.8/2.0/2.2/2.4%.
- Damage changed to +40/53/66/80 from +45/55/65/75.
- Decreased recipe cost to 925 from 950 .
- Recipe cost increased to 950 from 500 .
- Can now be upgraded 3 times.
- New stats: +45/55/65/75 Damage, 10/13/16/20% chance for 1.8/2.0/2.2/2.4x Critical Strike
- Old stats: +35 Damage, 10% chance for 1.75x Critical Strike
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|