Rulian Warlord Flint
|Rulian Warlord Flint|
|Set(s)|| Dead Eye Gang|
This is Flint at his most evolved as a warrior! He is Rulian Warlord Flint, and now that he and his Dead Eye Gang have conquered every murderous inch of the Rulian Marsh, they have erupted from the muck and mire to expand their territory while the rest of Newerth is in war-torn chaos. The Rulian Warlord is not concerned with the myriad opposition they will face - if his gang of Boggus, Skiver, Killawatt, Sinew, and Dredger can't swamp them, the endless, custom-made arsenal he carries will no doubt have the firepower to clear the way through Caldavar and beyond.
Official Avatar Spotlight
- If Rulian Warlord Flint spawns around other members of Dead Eye Gang, he will talk with one of them. If he spots them on the enemy team, he will also interact with the first character he sees, though not so friendly this time. At level 16, he will say something if he kills a member of the Dead Eye Gang.
- Level 1-5
- Flint as a young, wild ruffian of the Rulian Marsh.
- Level 6-10
- Flint as a brash rogue with an impressive number of kills to his name.
- Level 11-15
- Flint as a grizzled veteran of countless battles. Shooting first has its perks.
- Level 16+
- Rulian Warlord Flint, ruler of all he sees and killer of anything in his way.
- Voice changes to an older more mature orc.
- Each of the items listed below changes the guns Flint holds, and your item slots determine which gun is in which hand.
- The system first checks your item slots, left-to-right in the top row, then left-to-right in the bottom row, to see if you have two or more of the applicable items.
- If you have two or more of the applicable items, the system recognizes the first item found and puts the corresponding custom weapon in Flint's left hand. It then recognizes the second item found and puts the corresponding custom weapon in Flint's right hand.
- If you only have one of the applicable items, Flint holds the corresponding weapon in both hands.
- Each custom weapon has new effects.
- Assassin's Shroud: Futuristic weapon with laser aim.
- Charged Hammer: Lightning enhanced, hammer tipped weapon.
- Dawnbringer: Red and blue colored heavy gun with yellow lights and the tip contains all three elements.
- Elder Parasite: Purple base gun with flickering yellow lights and a talon tip.
- Firebrand: Red flamethrower.
- Frostburn: Double barreled. Red flamethrower and frost-gun.
- Genjuro: Double bladed glowing guns.
- Geometer's Bane: Black heavy gun with purple edges with a miniature Geometer's Bane rotating at the tip.
- Savage Mace: Brown huge single barreled gun covered in spikes with a smoking tip.
- Shieldbreaker: Brown shaped shooter with a rotating chamber and spikes at the bottom.
- Shrunken Head: Single barreled heavy gun with talons attached to it with a green smoking tip.
- Steamstaff: Steamstaff shaped weapon with a smoking tip.
- Thunderclaw: Lightning enhanced, warpcleft tipped weapon.
- Wingbow:Crossbow-shaped weapon with green glowing tips.
|Flint Beastwood Alt Avatars|
| [ ]|