15% Healing Done
Description[edit | edit source]
Allows the wielder to absorb Health and Mana from enemies spellcasts.
A charge is gained every time a nearby enemy casts a spell. When activated, all charges are removed.
On death, heals allies around self.
On kill or assist, becomes glowing to gain few attributes bonus and reduce death timer on self. The glow dissipates upon death.
In Mid Wars, death timer reduction does not work.
Activation[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- New component buildup: Power Supply + Major Totem + Recipe (110 ) = 850 in Total.
- Increased Healing Done adjusted from +10% to +15%.
- Health restored per charge increased from 10 to 12.
- Component Buildup: Power Supply + Pretender's Crown + Recipe (435 ) = 900 in Total
- Grants: 6 Strength, 6 Agility, 6 Intelligence, +10% Healing Done.
- A charge is gained every time an enemy within 1200 radius casts a spell.
- Active: When activated, all charges are removed.
- Restores 10 Health and 15 Mana per charge consumed.
- Max of 15 charges.
- Cooldown: 17 seconds
- On death, heals allies within 1200 radius for 50 Health.
- Sacrificial Stone glows after getting a hero kill or assist.
- While glowing, grants +2 Strength, +2 Agility and +2 Intelligence, and reduces death timer by 8 seconds upon death.
- The glow dissipates after death.
- Death timer reduction does not occur in Mid Wars.
- Removed from the game.
- Area of Effect and Aura-Based Armor items now also work on ally structures. This includes the following items: Ring of the Teacher, Abyssal Skull, Nome's Wisdom, Shield of the Five, Plated Greaves, Sacrificial Stone.
- Buff duration increased from 45 to 60 seconds.
- Armor bonus from the buff state (3) is now doubled (6) for the first 10 seconds of the effect.
- Total cost decreased from 1938 to 1915 .
- When charged, Armor buff now also gives allies +3 to all Stats (but not to yourself).
- Buff duration increased from 30 to 45 seconds.
- Mana cost decreased from 25 to 10.
- Cooldown increased from 25 to 30 seconds.
- No longer reduces the amount of gold you lose on death.
- No longer leaves behind a shard that collects Experience or grants Clearvision.
- Death timer reduction increased from 12 to 20 seconds.
- No longer interrupts channeling when used.
- Enabled in Tournament Rules.
- Reworked from its previous version.
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|