Description[edit | edit source]
On kill or assist, becomes charged.
A charged Sacrificial Stone gains +3 to all stats and reduces 20 seconds from the respawn timer. If the wielder dies, the charge will be removed.
On death, spends the charge to reduce death time by 20 seconds.
In Mid Wars death timer reduction does not work but charges do not get removed on death.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Removed from the game.
- Area of Effect and Aura-Based Armor items now also work on ally structures. This includes the following items: Ring of the Teacher, Abyssal Skull, Nome's Wisdom, Shield of the Five, Plated Greaves, Sacrificial Stone.
- Buff duration increased from 45 to 60 seconds.
- Armor bonus from the buff state (3) is now doubled (6) for the first 10 seconds of the effect.
- Total cost decreased from 1938 to 1915 .
- When charged, Armor buff now also gives allies +3 to all Stats (but not to yourself).
- Buff duration increased from 30 to 45 seconds.
- Mana cost decreased from 25 to 10.
- Cooldown increased from 25 to 30 seconds.
- No longer reduces the amount of gold you lose on death.
- No longer leaves behind a shard that collects Experience or grants Clearvision.
- Death timer reduction increased from 12 to 20 seconds.
- No longer interrupts channeling when used.
- Enabled in Tournament Rules.
- Reworked from its previous version.
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|