As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Sacrificial Stone (Pre-2.6.8)
This version of the Sacrificial Stone was a direct port of DotA's Bloodstone. On Version 2.6.8, Sacrificial Stone was remade to its current version, becoming an upgraded Grave Locket with the "gain experience while dead" feature, and the mechanics for gaining Health and Mana Regeneration enemy per hero death was moved to Icon of the Goddess.
Description[edit | edit source]
Upon death, respawn time and gold loss is reduced based on charges. Adds a charge when a nearby enemy hero dies.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Added +10 damage (from Sustainer)
- Fixed a bug where you could put the stone on a non-hero unit and it wouldn't lose charges
- Fixed it so that the wielder must be a hero in order to get charges added to it.
- Now grants 25 Max Health and 0.25 Health Regeneration per charge.
- No longer gets charges from illusions
- Gains 1 charge when a hero dies within 1000 units of you
- Now grants +1 Mana Regen per charge
- Loses half charges on death
- Heals allies around you for 400+25xCharges and decreases gold loss by 25xCharges when you die
- Respawn time is reduced by 3 seconds per charge when you die
- If a hero has more than one Sacrificial Stone, only the first Sacrificial Stone will gain and lose charges from hero kills
- Reduced health and mana regeneration per charge on Sacrificial Stone to 1.5 (from 2), and lowered passive mana regeneration to 150% (from 200%)
- No longer lose a charge if wielder dies with a Token of Life
- Now gains charges from indirect kills (kills by owned gadgets, pets, or illusions)
- Gadget no longers spawns from illusions.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|