+10 Attack Speed
+100% Mana Regeneration
Description[edit | edit source]
The wielder ignores 60% their target's Magic Armor, causing increased magic damage.
Does not stack with itself.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Spellshards are ofter compared to Hellflower.
- For example take max damage of a Dampeer with Staff of the Master. Max damage of all spells is 1685. On a target with Magic Armor 5 output is 1281. If you use spellsshards you ignore 3 MA and deal 1516. On a target with 15 MA you deal 894. With spellshards you ignore 9 MA and deal 1247 dmg. To compare with Hellflower +15% to damage; on a target with 5 MA your damage is 1473 and on a 15 MA target 1028. (Version 4.6.1)
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Magic Armor pierce increased from 50% to 60%.
- Damage decreased from 17 to 14.
- Mana Regeneration decreased from 125% to 100%.
- Recipe cost reduced to 1000 from 1200 .
- Total cost reduced to 2575 from 2775 .
- Magic Armor Penetration changed to 50% from 2/4/6.
- No longer upgradable.
- Recipe cost increased to 1200 from 800 .
- Recipe cost reduced to 800 from 1000 .
- Intelligence increased to 8/10/12 from 6.
- Mana Regeneration increased to +100/125/150% from +75%.
- Removed Cooldown Reduction.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|