Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|In many ways the paragon of military footwear, Steamboots improve not only marching speed but also a warrior's rate of attack. Most amazingly of all, however, by turning a dial on the boots' heel, they can be set to bestow agility, strength, or even intelligence. Truly, a mechanical marvel!|
+20 Attack Speed
+60 Movement Speed
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, cycles through attribute bonus.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Attack Speed decreased from +25 to +20.
- Default recipe changed to Marchers + Apprentice's Robe + Gloves of the Swift.
- This allows for easier purchase from the Outpost, Steamboots still assembles from any +6 stat item.
- Recipe changed to Marchers + Bolstering Armband + Gloves of the Swift (Total Cost: 1450 )
- Changed stats to +10 Str/Agi/Int, +25 Attack Speed, +60 Movement Speed
- Increased stats to +6 to all stats and +6 of selected attribute.
- Can now be disassembled.
- Changed recipe:
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|