|| Upgrade Avatar
Young Midas was born an orphaned slave who was bought by one of the richest households in the Capital of Arasunia. His unquenchable desire for precious metals and fine jewels began the instant he first saw the finery within the small palace, and he knew the fastest route to wealth would be to gain glory in the illegal gladiatorial arenas of Arasunia. When he was barely in his teens he wore leather and rope into his first contest. Within a year, he was sheathed in bronze. By the time he turned twenty, his skill and popularity had earned him a suit of armor made of sterling silver, and by then his forays into the underworld already had him dabbling in the alchemy which would lead to his ultimate dream...and curse.
Sterling Midas Upgrades
- After purchasing Sterling Midas, his effects and model can be upgraded by purchasing Sterling Midas Upgrades with silver coins in Merrick's Shop.
- Please note that once an upgrade is purchased, you may not return to Sterling Midas' previous form.
- Upgrades must be purchased in order (so Upgrade 1 must be purchased before 2; 2 before 3, and so on).
- The following upgrades can be purchased:
- Upgrade 1: Silver Apprentice Armor
- Model Upgrade: Shoulder pauldron, crown and lower body pieces.
- Upgrade 2: Sapphire Orb
- Effect: Sapphire shaded attack projectile.
- Upgrade 3: Sapphire Magic
- Effect: All abilities become sapphire shaded.
- Upgrade 4: Silver Artisan Armor
- Model Upgrade: Wrist guards, crown, and lower body pieces.
- Upgrade 5: Silver Orb
- Effect: Silver shaded attack projectile.
- Upgrade 6: Silver Magic
- Effect: All abilities become silver shaded.
- Upgrade 7: Silver Master Armor
- Model Upgrade: Silver chest piece.
- Upgrade 8: Ascended Silver Orb
- Effect: Lighting added to attack projectile.
- Upgrade 9: Ascended Silver Magic
- Effect: All abilities gain lightning sounds and effects.
- Upgrade 10: Reign of Silver
- Effect: Gains new voice lines and silver coins rain from the projectile in his hand.
Upgraded Skill Icons