Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Ever since the War of the Ancients, wild Stormspirits have scourged the surface of Newerth. With the right rituals and words of binding, a Stormspirit can be bound as a familiar, bestowing enhanced magical powers, the spirit's own speed, and the ability to call forth the winds against one's foes.|
+150% Mana Regeneration
+25 Movement Speed
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, traps target hero in a Cyclone for 2 seconds. Upon landing the target will be Windswept for 1 second.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Can no longer apply Stormspirit to a unit who has already been under its effects within the last 3 seconds (after landing).
- Cast Range reduced from 650 to 450.
- Changed recipe:
- Movement Speed decreased from 30 to 25.
- Range increased from 450 to 650.
- Now applies "Windswept" to the target for 1 second after "Cycloned" ends.
- Windswept: Restrained and Perplexed.
- Recipe cost decreased from 1000 to 800 .
- Total cost decreased from 3200 to 3000 .
- Movement Speed increased from 25 to 30
- Recipe cost increased from 600 to 1000 .
- Total cost increased from 2800 to 3200 .
- Cast Range reduced from 600 to 450.
- Cycloned now blocks healing.
- Cycloned duration decreased from 2.5 seconds to 2 seconds. Now Perplexes target for 0.5 seconds after Cycloned expires.
- Using Stormspirit on an enemy now Perplexes them.
- Cycloned can no longer be dispelled when used on an ally.
- Now allows allies to queue actions while cyclones, while enemies still can't.
- No longer Silences or Perplexes, now just stuns.
- This allows you to queue up order while under its effects, functionality is unchanged otherwise.
- Can now target both allied and enemy heroes.
- Can no longer target Kongor.
- Increased Mana Regeneration from +125% to +150% to match its components.
- Bonus Movement Speed increased to +25.
- Now allows self-targeting.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|