Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Stats||+50 Movement Speed|
Description[edit | edit source]
Worn by the greatest runners in the history of Man, these Striders allow the wearer to increase their speed significantly as long as they focus on running. Any other action will break the focus.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Recipe cost reduced from 200 to 100 .
- Total cost reduced from 700 to 600 .
- No longer goes on cooldown while its owner is dead.
- Recipe cost of Striders increased from 150 to 200 .
- Total cost increased from 650 to 700 .
- Movespeed per charge from 25 to 20 (max of 100 to 80 movespeed).
- All charges removed at 750 range, increased from 600.
- Now grants +0.5 Health Regeneration per charge (up to +2 Health Regen).
- Now begins to lose charges when you are within 900 units of a visible enemy hero.
- The max number of charges is lowered by 1 for every 100 units closer you are to an enemy hero, down to 0 at 600 units.
- They now lose charges if you are within 600 units of a visible enemy hero at the same rate they gained them. You begin to gain the charges back as soon as you run away from the enemy.
- Will no longer go on cooldown just from looking at someone, you now have to attack.
- Runes of the Blight can now be used and not put the item into cooldown.
- Fixed a bug causing them not to reset cooldown when they are picked up or transferred.
- Will now go on cooldown at the beginning of channel time.
- They will stay in cooldown for the duration of a channeled spell or item, meaning that if a player teleports to a lane with a Homecoming Stone, they will have to wait 3 more seconds to get full speed from Striders
- Will now remain in cool down while dead
- Will no longer be put on cooldown as the result of dealing DoT damage to another player.
- Applying a DoT will place Striders on cooldown, but Striders will not remain in cooldown while the DoT effect persists.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|