Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Tablet of Command
|Tablet of Command|
Description[edit | edit source]
Pushes target hero forward.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Recipe cost reduced from 825 to 625 .
- Total cost reduced from 2000 to 1800 .
- Bonus armor increased from 2 to 3.
- Major Totem component replaced with Guardian Ring.
- Recipe cost increased from 500 to 825 ; total cost from 2040 to 2000 .
- 4 Strength and 4 Agility removed.
- Intelligence decreased from 14 to 12.
- Now grants + 2 Armor.
- Cooldown decreased from 20s to 18s.
- Mana Cost increased from 25 to 50.
- Cooldown increased from 16 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Recipe changed to include an a Major Totem instead of Apprentice's Robe.
- Total cost increased from 1950 to 2040 .
- Stats changed to +4 Strength, +4 Agility, +14 Intelligence, and +10 Damage.
- Recipe changed to include an Apprentice's Robe instead of a Major Totem.
- Total cost lowered from 2040 to 1950 .
- Stats changed to +16 Intelligence and +10 Damage.
- Can no be used on Immobilized units.
- Added to the "nohelp" list, so you can no longer push allies who do not allow you to
- Now stuns target for 0.1 seconds when used on an enemy.
- Target is no longer silenced or perplexed, and can turn while being pushed.
- Can no longer be used on Magic Immune units.
- Cooldown lowered to 16 seconds from 25 seconds.
- Fixed it from leaving behind an invisible gadget that can block creep spawns
- Recipe changed:
- Mana Cost decreased to 25.
- Cooldown decreased to 25 seconds.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|