|Cut from the limb of a rare creature that lurks in the fetid swamps of the west, Thunderclaws have long been a favorite weapon of the Beast Horde. The jolting energy within gives new agility to whoever holds one and inflicts searing pain on any enemy it strikes. In rare circumstances, some linkage of the wielder's own lifeforce and the necrotic Thunderclaw results in a blast of energy that electrocutes nearby foes.|
|Type|| Attack Speed|
|Stats||+45 Attack Speed|
Description[edit | edit source]
Deal AOE damage on every 3rd attack
This item contains a Lightning Modifier which does not stack.
This effect propagates to illusions for 33% of power.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Moved from Combative to Morph Attack section.
- New buildup: Voltstone (600) + Alacrity Band (1200) + Gloves of the Swift (500) + Recipe (600) = 2900.
- No longer grants Attack Damage.
- Now grants a passive 45 Attack Speed.
- Proc effect now propagates to illusions for 33% power.
- Attack speed increased from 25 to 40.
- Magic Damage from the proc increased from 100 to 120
- Total cost reduced from 3500 to 3400 (from Voltstone cost reduction)
- Recipe: Warpcleft + Recipe (1100) (Total Cost: 2400 )
- Stats: +40 Attack Speed
- Passive: Every 5th attack deals 150 Magic Damage to your attack target and 3 additional nearby enemies.
- [Undocumented Change] New icon.
- Recipe cost increased from 900 to 1100 .
- Total cost increased from 2400 to 2600 .
- Reworked recipe:
- Changed proc mechanic from 20% chance to every 5th attack (removes 1 charge after not attacking for 5 seconds).
- Recipe cost reduced from 900 to 800 .
- Total cost reduced from 3000 to 2900 .
- Fixed to not proc on denies.
- No longer propagates to illusions.
- Reworked recipe:
- No longer has a chance to proc when attacking buildings.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|