Ultor's Heavy Helm
|Ultor's Heavy Helm|
|The most holy symbol of the Beast religion is the Icon of the Goddess Earth. The reverence poured into these objects redounds to whomever possesses them, granting great Health and Magic, and helping to restore mystic energies and close wounds.|
|Stats||+250 Max Mana|
+6 Health Regeneration
Description[edit | edit source]
Use to grant allies and structures damage block.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Activation[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Block value applied to other allies on its activation lowered from 70 to 40.
- Block value for self remains at 70.
- Reworked. Renamed from Ultor's Heavy Plate.
- Recipe: Helm of the Black Legion (2175 ) + Ringmail (550 ) + Recipe (1000 ). Total 3725
- Grants: +250 Max Health, +6 Health Regen, +5 Armor.
- Passively grants a 50% chance to block 70 damage (35 for ranged). Only blocks half of the amount against gadgets.
- Active: Applies Heavy Plated to allied heroes and structures in radius for 12 seconds. Units cannot be affected by Ultor's Heavy Plate more than once every 45 seconds.
- Heavy Plated: 100% chance to block 70 damage.
- Radius: 900
- Mana Cost: 0
- Cooldown: 45 seconds.
- Recipe cost decreased from 1200 to 1000 .
- Total cost decreased from 4500 to 4250 .
- Is now considered an activation modifier.
- Added to the game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Item was renamed from Ultor's Heavy Plate.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|