We can no longer support Semantic MediaWiki in our environment and will be removing it as soon as possible. How heavily invested are you in it on this particular wiki? We will provide as much help as we can to convert any templates or pages you have that use it — Game widow (talk) 14:08, 17 January 2018 (UTC)
- I never got to integrate it properly into the wiki, so I have little use for queries. --ThemJohns (talk) 16:36, 17 January 2018 (UTC)
Last call for changes[edit source]
Hey, just wanna say thanks a lot for putting your time into this wiki. For a while, I've been the only person to contribute here and I never got around to making Alt Avatar pages because it's a lot of work. But you managed to do it.
But I'm thinking of retiring from the wiki. I actually haven't played HoN in years. But before I do, is there anything that needs to be added or changed to this wiki? I know I still need to write a style guide and how-tos for extracting data from the game, but I want to cover all my bases. --ThemJohns (talk) 20:04, 21 January 2018 (UTC)
- Hello. It is pretty sad, but I understand you (I'm not an active hon player too). I thought a bit what to do, so:
- 1) Fix prisoner page (check your talk page, if you havent done it already).
- 2) Update dota vs hon page, if it is necessary (I havent played dota since 2013, so I wont be able to do this).
- 3) What to do with bots section? There are tons of broken links, the whole section looks useless, maybe delete all these pages?
- 4) And if you have some free time more, create pages about new modes - deathmatch, mw beta, 1v1. English isnt my native language, I have some problems to do this myself.
- Also big thanks for your contributions, wiki is alive only because of you. --Nexsssus (talk) 18:38, 25 January 2018 (UTC)