Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
New Content[edit | edit source]
- If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself! Furious at his Hellbourne minions for keeping the souls of the slaughtered Legion to themselves, the daemon king El Diablo surfaces in a tempest of fire and fury to punish the disobedient and collect the souls which are rightfully his.
- Releases on 9/13/2013
- Summoned by the same corrupted disciples of Sol that brought Amun-Ra to Newerth, the goddess of darkness, Set, seeks to rain chaos and disorder upon those foolish enough to disturb the sandy throne of the sun god, tearing through Legion ranks unseen and untouched.
- Releases on 9/11/2013
- Reveling in the pools of blood that litter Caldavar's forests, Camazotz glides through the brush with a mouth full of fangs and a colony of hungry bats adorning his wings. Decorated with ancient Mayan markings, this god of death and ritual sacrifice yearns to glean the lifeforce from naive warriors by force, replacing their smile with his own.
- Releases on 9/16/2013
- In the heart of the Ice Caves north of Hell's Keep, the frost giant Ymir stirs, roused from centuries of slumber by the opening of the Great Rift. As he ventures onto the battlefield, this titan of the frozen north intends to leave more in his wake than a trail of frigid footsteps.
- Releases on 9/18/2013
- There are some who consider the various realms of the underworld a punishment, but not Hel. She presides over her beloved deceased souls from her vast mansions, worshipped by countless servants and proud to be the mistress of the dead and diseased. She is also relieved her hideous appearance—half beautiful woman and half decaying crone—draws no attention in the realm of the dead. But that relief is soon to end, for her father Loki has summoned her to Newerth to bring about the end of days. At least she will have many more souls to welcome when she returns home.
- Releases on 9/20/2013
- Hades drifts through the battle-ravaged landscape, propelled by the hands of spirits longing to return to Newerth, and angered by his brothers accepting defeated warriors into their realms after death. Those who he passes over are sent directly to the Underworld, their screams muffled beneath the crust of the living.
- Releases on 9/23/2013
Staff of the Master Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Staff of the Master now upgrades the Ultimate Abilities of several new heroes!
- Flame Consumption
- In addition to increasing the duration by 2 seconds and letting you activate the ability while Silenced, you can now activate the ability while Stunned
- Now activatable while disabled and when activated, removes all debuffs and disables from yourself
- Reduces the incoming Damage Multiplier from 15% to 0%
- Increases the Bonus Damage based on your Maximum Health from 6/7/8% to 8/9/10%
- Lightning Shackles
- Slow duration increased from 3 to 4 Seconds
- Now also applies -100 Attack Speed Slow for the duration
- Increases damage from 225/325/425 to 325/425/525
- Increased the frequency of the bolts from from every 0.8/0.7/0.6 seconds to every 0.7/0.6/0.5 seconds
- Each bolt will bounce twice to new targets
- Instantly refreshes all of your Abilities (not Items) when you sucessfully Execute a target
- Attack Speed increased from 40/80/120 to 80/120/160
- Movement Speed increased from 5/7/9% to 10/14/18%
- While active and if Madman's health reaches 0, he will not die immediately and will instead die in 5 seconds. During this time, he can still act and attack normally.
- Hand in Hand
- Heals both yourself and the target to full life
- Cleansing Wind
- Radius increased from 225 to 900
- After a 3 second delay, fires a second Clensing Wind backwards
- Protective Melody
- Duration increased from 4/5/6 to 5/6/7
- You can now move at 150 Movespeed while channeling, but attacking, being disabled, casting another spell, or activating an item will end the spell
- Range increased from 1200 to 1400
- Can now activate the ability again within 2/2.25/2.5 seconds of using it to teleport yourself and all enemies hit back to where you started casting it
- When using the secondary activation and teleporting to one of your illusions, all enemies within 400 units of there are feared for 2 seconds then slowed by 15% for an additional 4 seconds
- Poison Burst
- In addition increasing the Damage done and reducing the cooldown, the Damage is now lethal
Item Changes[edit | edit source]
Bound Eye - Vision of Wards now lingers for 4 seconds after the Bound Eye vision ends
Frostfield Plate - Rebalanced the static -25 Attack Speed aura to a -20% Attack Speed aura
Frostwolf's Skull - Agility increased from 15 to 20 - Intelligence increased from 15 to 20
Grimoire of Power - Damage per second debuff reduced from 40 to 35 per second - Recipe Cost increased from 700 to 800
Icon of the Goddess - Whenever a charge is added to the item, you gain a buff granting +30 Health & Mana Regeneration for 10 seconds
Shaman's Headdress - Now takes a Lifetube, Two Trinkets of Restoration, and Mystic Vestments - Health Regeneration increased from 8 to 9
Lex Talionis - Cost decreased from 300 to 275
Hero Changes[edit | edit source]
- In addition to not being able to attack Towers, summoned minions can no longer attack any buildings when their owner is no longer in range
- Strength Reduction increased from 20% to 30%
- Damage decreased from 350/650/950 to 225/475/725
- Rocket Drill
- Cooldown increased from 14 to 20/18/16/14 seconds
- Travel time of the drill increased from 0.5 seconds to 0.6 seconds
- Lodestone's travel speed decreased from 2000 to 1750
- Slow now tapers off smoothly over 5 seconds instead of static
- Damage decreased from 100/160/220/280 to 85/145/205/265
- Damage decreased from 75/150/225/300 to 70/140/210/280
- Movement Speed decreased from 25% to 10/15/20/25%
- Changed bonus when you come out of Stealth from 1/2/3/4 attacks at 300 Attack Speed to 4 attacks at 75/150/225/300 Attack Speed
- Electric Eye
- Detection range increased from 150 to 200 units
- The detection range is the distance from the Electric Eye in which an enemy unit must be within to reveal it
- Detection range increased from 150 to 200 units
Bots[edit | edit source]
- Added a new Bot: Gravekeeper
- Bot created by community member Schnarchnase
- Schnarchnase receives 6400 gold coins, his choice of alt avatar, and the Robot Courier forum award!
- Join us on the bot subforums to create your own bot!
- Improved lasthit calculations for bots, resulting in 50 - 70% increase in last hits and denies.
- Thanks to paradox870 and the Community Bot Team for all their hard work~!
Bug Fixes and Optimizations[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Mirage Strike's invisibility so that it breaks when Nomad finishes his attack, not when he starts the attack animation
- Fixed the pause hotkey/bind for replays - Added info about Couriers being uncontrollable to the tooltips for the Courier