Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ward of Revelation
Wards of Revelation have an initial stock of 2 with a maximum of 6 stocks, and takes 75 seconds to replenish a stock.
|Ward of Revelation|
|Only one quarry in all the lands of Newerth yields up the stone that can be used to make Wards of Revelation -- mystic columns that reveal anything that passes nearby, even creatures that normally would be invisible. The art of carving these menhirs is a close-kept secret of a single family of craftsmen, fortunately one large enough not to be at risk of a daemonic raid.|
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, places a Ward of Revelation at target location. Reveals stealth units.
Effects[edit | edit source]
|Ward of Revelation|
800 Radius True Sight
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Kill bounty increased from 25 to 50.
- Kill bounty is now given to the player who owns the closest Ward of Revelation within range.
- If there is no enemy Ward of Revelation nearby then gold is given to the killer as usual.
- Now reveals all Wards of Sight and Wards of Revelation within Reveal radius for 12 seconds when placed.
- Having a friendly Ward selected now displays its reveal radius for you to see
- Two can now be purchased at the start of the game
- Now worth 25 gold when killed
- You can now see the radius around neutral camps that would block respawns when you're placing a ward
- Starts off 0 of 6 in the shop with a 90 second cooldown
- Attacks will always hit wards now, no more uphill miss chance against them
- Now have 4 max health, each hit takes off 1 health
- Now sold in stacks of one
- Ward of Sight and Ward of Revelation are now marked as controllable, such that players may select them to see how much time is remaining
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|