Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ward of Sight
Wards of Sight have an initial stock of 2 with a maximum of 4 stocks, and takes 2.5 minutes to replenish a stock.
Does not Reveal stealth units. Initial stock of 2 and a maximum stock of 4. A stock is refreshed every 150 seconds (2 minutes and 30 seconds).
|Ward of Sight|
|Only one quarry in all the lands of Newerth yields up the stone that can be used to make Wards of Sight -- mystic columns that serve as unmanned look-out towers. The art of carving these menhirs is a close-kept secret of a single family of craftsmen, fortunately one large enough not to be at risk of a daemonic raid.|
Description[edit | edit source]
When activated, places a Ward of Sight at target location. Does not reveal stealth units.
Effects[edit | edit source]
|Ward of Sight|
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Kill bounty increased from 50 to 150 gold.
- Kill bounty is now given to the player who owns the closest Ward of Revelation within range.
- If there is no enemy Ward of Revelation nearby then gold is given to the killer as usual.
- Wards now refund half gold if it expires naturally instead of being destroyed
- Is now stored in its own inventory slot.
- Having a friendly Ward selected now displays its reveal radius for you to see
- You can now see the radius around neutral camps that would block respawns when you're placing a ward
- Starts off 2 of 4 with a cooldown of 2 mins 30 seconds
- Attacks will always hit wards now, no more uphill miss chance against them
- Now have 4 max health, each hit takes off 1 health
- Now sold in stacks of one
- Now have a 50 gold bounty when killed
- Now has a 6 minute shop cooldown and only a max of 2 stacks can exist in the shop at any one time
- Ward of Sight and Ward of Revelation are now marked as controllable, such that players may select them to see how much time is remaining
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|