Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Wingbows are the finest bows the Beast Horde ever crafted. Imbued with the blessings of each of the New Gods and pungent with oils and herbal decoctions, these weapons bestow amazing agility to one who wields them, such that his attacks will almost always go true.|
+30 Attack Speed
Description[edit | edit source]
Grants 100 attack range for ranged heroes.
Grants unitwalking and 10 Movespeed for Melee heroes.
This item contains Evasion properties. Evasion properties do not stack. Instead, you will automatically use the Evasion from the item or ability that grants you the highest chance to evade.
Note: Evasion can be countered by True Strike (such as the Savage Mace), which causes an attack to never miss.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Recipe changed to include another Steamstaff.
- Total cost increased from 5800 to 5900 .
- Evasion increased from 30% to 33%.
- Damage decreased from 32 to 30.
- Melee heroes no longer reflect damage on evaded attacks; instead, they now gain 10 Movement Speed and permanent Unitwalking.
- Item can be toggled to disable Unitwalking.
- [Undocumented Change] Moved item category from Combative to Protective.
- Will no longer proc Null Stone if returning damage to an enemy ranged unit
- Now grants +100 Attack Range to Ranged Heroes.
- Now grants 25% damage reflect on evade to Melee heroes.
- Can now be disassembled.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|